1.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website[ or [by telephone or email]].
1.2 [This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our [terms and conditions of sale].] OR [This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products is indicated in this policy.]
- Free delivery
2.1 We offer free [standard delivery] to all [mainland UK addresses] on [all orders over GBP 50.00 (including VAT)].
2.2 All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
- Geographical limitations
3.1 We will [usually be able to ]deliver to the following countries and territories: [England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland].
3.2 We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
- Delivery methods and periods
4.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if [your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland], you will be able to select [Hermes /Royal Mail 24hr/Royal Mail Next Day], and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is [3 working days] Excluding Royal Mail Next Day. If your order exceeds a weight we will use at our discretion another courier with an expected delivery time of 3-5 days.
4.2 If you place your order by [3pm GMT/BST ] on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after [3pm GMT/BST] on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
4.3 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
4.4 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
- Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be [calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us].
5.2 Applicable delivery charges will depend upon [the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order].
5.3 Our delivery charges are as follows:
- in respect of [Royal Mail 24hr], delivery charges will be [£4.99].
- in respect of [Hermes], delivery charges will be [£3.99].
- in respect of [Royal Mail Next Day], delivery charges will be [£11.99].
- in respect of [Hermes Heavy/Large Items], delivery charges will be [£7.99].
[additional list items]
- Delivery tracking
6.1 Delivery tracking is available in respect of [all orders for our products].
6.2 To track your delivery, enter [your order number (which is provided in your order confirmation email)] into our delivery service provider's website here: [www.royalmail.com/track-your-item] or [www.myhermes.co.uk]
- Receipt and signature
7.1 [All deliveries] must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided if required.
- Additional deliveries
8.1 If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider may make [at least 1 more attempt] to deliver the products in your order and should leave a card at your address with instructions on how to collect your product/s.
9.1 If your products remain undelivered the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
- Delivery problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us [using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you].
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault[, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit], we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
10.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.